This weekend or next weekend (or any weekend!) grab a banana loaf from your nearest bakery and give this little number a try. Of course, if you have time to whip up your own loaf, by all means, go for it.
If you haven’t tried Clemengold’s delicious range of preserved products, then we can’t be friends. So while you’re searching for a fresh banana loaf, be sure to grab a jar or three of Clemengold Preserve. You can thank me later.
Here’s how you’ll be putting this together:
TOASTED BANANA LOAF WITH MASCARPONE AND CLEMENGOLD
- 1 x fresh banana loaf, sliced
- 250 g mascarpone
- 1 jar Clemengold preserved mandarin
- Toast the banana loaf slices until crispy and golden, either in a toaster or under the grill of the oven. Take care not to burn it.
- Stack 2 – 3 slices on a plate and spoon a generous dollop of mascarpone on top.
- Top with Clemengold preserved mandarin and drizzle a little of the syrup over.
- Tuck in!
See, easy and simple. But absolutely mouth-watering!